Thursday, June 11, 2009

circles!

its amazing how even though theres like a lot of people running this blog, it dies down so easily. well whatever. ANYWAY. I have good news! due to my bordem of staying at home and doing absolutely nothing, I have started reading! (don’t worry the book has pictures) haha.



oh that reminds me. derrick I still owe you your book! remind me to bring it thank you.



So…
mission trips coming yeah?
wheres our grp going? (sorry I forgot)

oh and what are you guys doing for that item thing.:D
skit? dance? song?
should be fun.
hm…
hope it’s a skit!:D:D:D



I like skits. its fun! :D
nothing to say…
so much for reviving this blog.
oh oh who is nn?

so cool! you went for the concert?
actually I didn’t even know he was having a concert so yeah.
KAY! im done talking crap.
Cya!
oh and this is what i did out of bordem..



xoxo,
gabrielle

No comments: